As world leaders continue to assess the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, we would like to reassure its customers and partners that we expect to continue normal business operations.
While there is still a great deal of uncertainty about how the virus will affect markets, industries and entire economies — we are confident that our business continuity plan and operational infrastructure will enable us to continue providing the same level of service excellence that our customers have come to expect.
In addition to providing uninterrupted service, our other commitments to you include:
- Taking measures to safeguard our employees and customers.
- Monitoring the situation in our customers’ local and regional areas.
- Remaining in close communication with our providers and carriers.
- Being a responsible partner in our communities.
- Keeping you informed of any important updates.
We will continue to post updates on this web page when necessary.
If you have any questions about your existing policies or coverage, please don’t hesitate to contact us.