Health and safety reminders posted in the workplace can help to inform your employees about important wellness topics and keep them on track with safety and nutrition. Be sure to rotate or switch out the posters you display on a regular basis to keep things fresh and encourage your employees to stay motivated and make healthy choices.
- Cover Your Cough: Stop the Spread of Germs!
- How to Be Comfortable at Your Computer Workstation
- Protecting Yourself from Cold Stress
- Protecting Yourself from Heat Stress
- Protecting Yourself from Sun Exposure
Employee Nutrition and Health
- Brown Bag Lunch Tips
- Eat Smart Handouts
- Eating Fast Foods the Healthy “Weigh”
- Eating Smart on the Run (Healthy Choices)
- Eating Smart on the Run (Portion Sizes)
- Eating Smart on the Run (Snack Bags)
- Fast Food Survival Guide
- My Pyramid: Steps to a Healthier You
- Smart Ways to Right-Size Your Portions
- Tasty Tips for Eating Smart at Work
- Tasty Tips for Smarter Snacking
- The Label Language (How to Read a Nutrition Label)
- Water: Just Drink It!
- What Counts as a Serving?
- What’s in the Nutrition Label?
Exercise and Physical Activity
- 12 Easy Ways to Enjoy Activity at Work!
- 30 Minutes a Day
- Everyday Stretches
- Move More Handouts
- Physical Activity Pyramid
- Smart Steps to Your Health
- Smart Tips for Moving More
- Walking Log
- Why Move More?